West London's Best Kept Secret!

Welcome to The Green Room Live.

With 7 pool tables, table football and 5 HD screens this venue is perfect for events, private parties, live music and much more, check out The Green Room Live Blog to stay up to date with gigs, events, competitions and probably some of the best literature you will read on the internet.
You can also be my "friend" on facebook, or follow/stalk me on Twitter @GreenRoomRob

Monday

Monday, mmmmmmm!

I have a blackberry torch, now can any tell me what the hell UMA stands for or means at the top of my screen because ever since i have noticed it, i  make calls then half way through the conversation i cant here the other side anymore but they can still hear me, now this got me in to trouble because i got so hacked off that i projecktiled a string of four letter words at my phone and then hung up, not realising yet that the person could still hear me. Any way, photos of the weekend are to come and this Thursday is gonna be big, Hugh Neal is gonna be playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment