West London's Best Kept Secret!

Welcome to The Green Room Live.

With 7 pool tables, table football and 5 HD screens this venue is perfect for events, private parties, live music and much more, check out The Green Room Live Blog to stay up to date with gigs, events, competitions and probably some of the best literature you will read on the internet.
You can also be my "friend" on facebook, or follow/stalk me on Twitter @GreenRoomRob

Wednesday

Dear Blog!


Yes I know it has been a while since I have posted anything, but when I am not doing this I am out saving the world and that can be pretty time consuming.

"Dear Blog" - I am sorry, but that has got to be the worst blog title in all of the land, it invokes the same rage Iget when tapping in at a freakishly busy underground station and getting that "Seek Assistance" message. No, I don't need any assistance I just want to get through these giant flaps and to my next destination without having to go back and wait in the cue to top up my oyster card. So I tap it again knowing full well that there is no credit on there and knowing full well that the man behind me is slowly fashioning a shank out of his Pret a Manger sandwich box...Seek Assistance!

Now that I have got that off my chest...last weekend was full of musical delights.
Foxy shook the walls with her powerful voice and no doubt she will definitely be back. The Collective was amazing - top class musicianship!

This Friday you can check out one of the masterminds behind The Collective, he will be playing from 8 p.m.

Check out all the pics from Friday right HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment